Monday 12 July 2010

Living with psychosis: 'I'm mad, but not bad'

Personally, I think the "sane" (ie, those who will only repeat what they've been told by officially-sanctioned authorities is "real," irrespective of whether they believe it, much less understand it), are fucking boring. I'd much rather talk to a "nutter," but then I have a rather more flexible view of what is "normal," largely due, I think, to so many people with widely differing views all claiming that what they believed was real. They can't all be right, can they? Or can they?

Living with psychosis: 'I'm mad, but not bad'

Interesting, in this case, that the subject of this piece is determined that her medication is the thing that permits her a "normal" existence - she mentions it several times. I wonder why she doesn't try to take some of the credit, herself...

No comments: