Sunday 23 August 2009

Pinochet's lost millions: the UK connection

He's dead, of course, so I can't wish him dead, even if I wanted to (well, I could, but it would be a pointless exercize), but he was everything that I despise about the world. What a tiny life he must have led, especially towards the end - how few people he must have felt able to talk to. Seeing as they were such good friends, perhaps somebody should investigate Thatcher's business dealings, before she "shuffles off this mortal coil."

Pinochet's lost millions: the UK connection

Of course, he was worth his weight in gold to my Human Rights professor, who barely had to raise a sweat, when preparing seminars! Do yourself a favour: don't research into what this guy did, too deeply, because it'll make you fear what people will do for a few piddling bucks. His hatred of himself, as evidenced by his treatment of those whom he did not want to be like, must have been extreme.

No comments: