Bob's tagged me, so here are my eight random facts:
1. I played for Derby Boys (schoolboy football), when I was a kid, and I'm a FA-qualified coach.
2. I nearly terrified myself to death, doing a static line parachute jump. I forgot to let go of the wing strut!
3. I've flown a glider, and a Cessner (but only as introductory lessons).
4. I've smoked a spliff, whilst watching crocodiles being fed, in Sun City.
5. I missed out on a First by 1.5%, although it would have been a travesty if I had achieved the highest degree, seeing as the Law Library and me were almost complete strangers!
6. I scored 808 points on the WiiPlay shooting gallery game, the other day.
7. I named my daughter after my Dad, who was a vet, and my son after a childhood friend.
8. My all-time favourite song (which changes, from day-to-day), is currently Brown Eyed Girl, by Van Morrison. I'd have featured it as one of my Genius... posts, but YouTube doesn't seem to have it.