Tuesday 11 September 2007

More opaque than an opaque thing... Part VI

I just thought I'd let Johnson know what the position was...


Dear Mr Johnson,

I'm reasonably confident that you're not going to do anything about this, but I have to prove that you're not going to do anything, don't I? I can't just say that, can I?

Shame on you: people are having to put up with incompetent performance and fraudulent marketing because people like you are protecting interests that do not deserve to be protected. Pharmaceuticals are not appropriate for the treatment of mental health issues (and they're probably not much good for anything else, either). The Chemical Imbalance theory, the very pillar on which all these shite drugs are balanced, is bollox. And you know it, as does the FDA, even if the MHRA hasn't acknowledged it, yet.

Best regards

Matthew Holford

No comments: