Wednesday 23 June 2010

Top US general's career on the line after suprise attack on Obama

This is funny:

Top US general's career on the line after suprise attack on Obama

But I'm not quite sure why! Perhaps it's the idea that the people trying to put into practice the shit ideas of those in charge are expected to keep quiet about the shitness of the ideas they're being required to implement! Anyway, O'Bama must be a pretty insecure guy if he's sufficiently embarassed by McChrystal's remarks, such that he (O'Bama), fires him.

If it were me, I'd just fire off a quick email, copying Rolling Stone, saying "Dear Stanley, I think you're a cunt, too."

Matt

Addendum:
Oh, well, predictable, I suppose: McChrystal got fired. Funny, though: Baeraech O'Bama, the man in charge of the biggest military that the world's ever seen, thinks that extreme violence is normal human behaviour... What could possibly, possibly go wrong?

No comments: