I decided a while back that, as a co-Founder, I could present A Hoy, when the mood took me. And so I've decided to make just such an occasional award to Barbz, at :
Barbz's Virtual Window
In accordance with The Rules, I would say that Barbz writes with candour, which I find appealing. She's looking for information that can't be readily found, which probably sums up the experience of the co-Founders of A Hoy, and our wider circle of acquaintance.
For the record... The Rules:
1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award based upon any criteria - for example, the quality of the commentary, wit, humour, artwork, overall design, value to you of the information being provided, and so on.
2. The awarding blogger should choose at least two blogs not on his or her own blogroll, the purpose being to encourage variety of reading matter, and to have the person making the award think about what they like to see and read.
3. Your five choices must be published in a dedicated post on your own blog. This post must contain the name of the author (which may be their logon name), and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. This post should contain brief details of what attracted you to the blog. Details may also be posted in the comments section of "What is a Hoy?"
4. In the same dedicated post, each winner has to show the award and acknowledge the blog that has given him or her the award.
5. Both those awarding and receiving A Hoy must show the link to A Hoy blog, so that everyone will know the origin of this award.
6. When publishing details of the blogs to which you have made your awards, these rules must be published for recipients to follow.