Monday 4 January 2010

MPs invoke 1689 Bill to avoid prosecution

This'll make you laugh (or not):

MPs invoke 1689 Bill to avoid prosecution

The reportage is a little scant on the detail - the precise wording on which these sleazy little fraudsters (yeah: fucking sue me!), are relying wasn't identified, so I had a quick read:

Bill of Rights 1689

but it was unclear to me what clause of this ancient document the "Sleazy Three" as they shall henceforth be known (if only to me), had spotted that might help them out of their current quandary. Apparently, by some "divers" means, Parliamentary Privilege extends to the act of theft, so watch the fuckers go, from hereon in!

Matt

Addendum:
Fuck me! It's not this, is it?..

"That the freedom of speech and debates or proceedings in Parliament ought not to be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of Parliament."

Presumably, the cunts will try to argue that they completed their expenses forms in the debating chamber!

No comments: